Last Updated: 03.04.2021
I am not a big corporation. I am an indie developer and I am not interested in your personal data. I only collect data from you if it is necessary or I think it is relevant to giving you a better experience.
- What data I collect from you.
- Why I collect said data from you.
- What services I use to aggregate your data.
What data do I collect from you?
1.1 Personal information
- E-mail address
- Purchase history
1.2 Device information
- Operation System
- Device Modell
1.3 App information
- Your entered data
- App version
- Crash reports
- User events (like first open of the app or deinstall)
Why do I collect data from you?
2.1 Personal information
- I collect your email address to identify you in my user database so I can assist you with account or purchase issues.
- I collect your purchase history so I can keep track of finances.
2.2 Device information
- I collect information about your device (such as operating system and device model) to optimize the app experience on all devices.
2.3 App information
- All the data you enter is stored on servers so you can access it.
- I collect the Personal Records app version you use, so I can keep track of feature distribution between all users.
- I collect crash reports so I can improve the stability of the app.
- I collect user events (like first open of the app or app deinstall) so I can improve the user experience in different stages of user engagement.
What Services do I use to aggregate data?
- Firebase Auth is being used to sign you into the app. It will save your email address, the date you created your account and the date you first logged in.
Firebase Cloud Firestore (www.firebase.com)
- Cloud firestore is used to save all your entered data so you can have access to it at all times and on all devices.
Firebase Crashlytics (www.firebase.com)
- Crashlytics collects annonymised crash reports to enhance your user experience.
- RevenueCat is being used for payments. RevenueCat will know your e-mail address, the Country you are from, the last time you opened the app and since when you are a user.
- In addition, RevenueCat saves your purchase history.
Google Analytics (analytics.google.com)
- Google Analytics is being used to analyze user events. Google Analytics will recieve annonymised events like first open or deinstall of the app.
- The analytics data collected is anonymous and is not personal data.
Google AdMob (admob.google.com)
- Since version 1.2.0 Google AdMob is no longer being used in the PR - Personal Records App.
- Google AdMob is the service used to show ads.
AdMob uses your approximate location and mobile advertising ID to show personalized ads
- Personalized ads are disabled by default if you created an account after 19.12.2020.
- You can choose to turn personalized ads on or off in the PR - Personal Records App settings.
- How AdMob uses information that they gather from apps that use their services:
- Opt out of personalized ads: